The Global Snus Market 2020-2023 Research Report provides idealistic and determined details of the Snus Market, that assist you in promoting ideas with research-based factors. It offers in-depth data, refines variations of the worldwide Snus market to help you in deciding the final strategy. The report features a thorough outlook of the market considering profitability, attractiveness, revenue, and CAGR.
The Snus Market Research Report also focuses on leading industry Manufacturer with information such as company profiles, products, and services offered financial information throughout 2020 – 2023
- Altria Group
- Arnold André GmbH & Co. KG
- British American Tobacco plc
- Gajane AB
- GN Tobacco Sweden AB
- Gotlands Snus AB
- Imperial Brands PLC
- JT International AG
- MAHAK Group
- Reynolds American Inc.Swedish Match AB
- V2 Tobacco A/S
The Snus Market Report offers an accurate financial assessment of each leading Competitor based on their business data that includes estimation of gross margin, Snus Market sales volume, profitability, pricing erection, product value, cost structure, revenue, and growth rate.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104352
Summary of Snus Market:
Snus Market Insight
The global snus market is projected to grow at the rate of 4.2% during the forecast period 2020 to 2023. Growing consumption of snus as an alternative for cigarette and increasing popularity of smokeless tobacco products across the globe is playing key role to drive the snus market. Key players are investing to create awareness about their products that have less health-damaging properties and a better alternative for cigarettes. For instance, in 2015, Swedish Match opened many stores in Strömstad and Gothenburg. The company stocked the snus store with its world-renowned snus products. They also deployed store staff members to create awareness about the benefits of consuming snus over other tobacco products. Moreover, according to CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), total combustible tobacco consumption decreased 33.5%, or 43.7% per capita, whereas total consumption of smokeless tobacco increased 23.1%, or 4.2% per capita during the period 2010 to 2015 which is expected to drive the market growth in upcoming years.
Growing Demand of Smokeless Tobacco Products to Drive the Snus Market Growth
Growing acceptance of loose snus and portion snus as an alternative for cigarette is driving the market growth. Convenience in consumption of portion snus bag is one of the major reason consumers are preferring portion snus products over cigarette. For instance, Norway is witnessing significant growth in consumption of smokeless tobacco especially in snus form due to changing consumer preference. Intake of smokeless tobacco especially snuff and snus products are also identified to be high among the millennial population in countries especially in India and Bangladesh which is influencing sales of snus in Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, government rules and regulations with respect to smoking and contaminating the environment, which has triggered the demand for smokeless products among the users. Hence, consumers are preferring snus over other smokeless tobacco products as it is easily available and affordable for price sensitive consumers.
Loose snus to Witness Fastest Growth Rate during the Forecast Period
Loose snus holds significant market share due to easy availability and lower cost as compared to portion snus. Growing demand of loose snus majorly among the tobacco consumers in Sweden, Norway, Poland, and US is also influencing the market growth. Popularity of consumption of smokeless tobacco among the daily wage workers, is projected to be high due to the low cost and high production capacity of tobacco in the developing country. Point of sales for loose snus products from supermarket and tobacco stores were identified to be abundant in Asia Pacific region. Increasing attention of youth population though customer-oriented tobacco packaging including stickers, posters at the point of sales is likely to impact the market growth.
Norway to Witness Significant Growth the Europe Snus Market
Europe holds significant market share in snus market across the globe. In Sweden, the number of snus users has been growing and has surpassed the number of cigarette users which is playing key role to drive the snus market growth in the Europe region. The growth of market in the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be driven by governments initiatives to reduce the cigarette consumption by increasing prices and imposing additional taxes on cigarette. For instance, impending tax increase in Japan and India affecting on traditional cigarettes sales which is creating big opportunity for the growth snus products. In Asia-Pacific, India is one of the prominent destinations of the snus market. In India, smokeless tobacco products including snus are illegal but the consumption of smokeless tobacco in the rural area is high which is playing key role to drive the market growth in Asia-Pacific region. At the same time, there is a growing understanding of the continuum of risk concept and an evidence-based approach of government towards tobacco and nicotine products regulations is restraining the market growth at some extent across the globe.
Key Developments in the Snus Market
• Jan 2017 – Imperial Brands, in partnership with China National Tobacco (CNTC), established a joint venture, Global Horizon Ventures Limited (GHVL), based in Hong Kong. The transaction enhances the group long-term earnings potential and competitive position in the growing smokeless tobacco market
• Mar 2020 – Swedish Match acquires House of Oliver Twist A/S, a privately held Danish smokeless tobacco company. The company develops, produces and sells chewing tobacco bits made of processed tobacco strands under the brand Oliver Twist. The main markets of the company are in Scandinavia and certain other European countries.
Competitive Landscape of Snus Market
Enquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104352
Reasons to Purchase Snus Market Research Report:
The Snus Market 2020-2023 Analysis objectives of the report are:
- To analyze Snus Market regarding growth trends, anticipation and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the vital elements influencing the increase of industry (growth capacity, probability, drivers and industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To know the Snus Market by distinguishing its many sub-segments.
- To examine and study the market size (volume & value) from the company, essential regions/countries, products and application, background information from 2013 – 2020 and also prediction to 2023.
- To profile the Leading players in the industry and analyze their growth plans.
- To venture the amount and value of sub-markets, depending on key regions.
- Primary worldwide Antifouling Paints and Coatings Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13104352
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Snus Market of many Snus Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Snus Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Snus Market competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
For More Related Reports:
Synchronous Belt Market (Global Countries Data) 2020 Global Industry Share, Size, Global Industry Analysis, Market Size & Growth, Segments, Emerging Technologies, Opportunity and Forecast 2020 to 2025 | 360 Research Reports